So! I’ve recently hit 1300 followers (which is absolutely astounding im gonna be real here) and since I’m fairly sure I forgot to do anything at 1000 followers, I figured I’d do another giveaway!
Because I’ve gotta save for a digital piano, I can’t throw up too much cash, but here’s how this will work
- The prize is $30 to spend at whatpumpkin, topatoco, ebay, amazon, whatever. If you can find it, I’ll buy it (within reason.)
- This $30 does NOT include shipping, since, living in australia, I know it’s a pain to find anything decent for $30 when half of that goes towards GETTING it here. So WITHIN REASON, I will cover shipping (as long as it’s not like an extra $30 or something i mean PLEASE, i do have my restrictions)
- As this is a giveaway to celebrate my followers, while you don’t HAVE to follow me, followers will get $45 to spend instead of $30
- If shipping is expensive, but the object itself is cheap, (so like the whole thing doesn’t end up more than like $50-60 [the 60 being for followers]) I could probably deal with that.
- Likes and reblogs count, feel free to reblog as many times as you like, but try not to annoy your followers.
- No giveaway blogs don’t follow me just for the giveaway then unfollow, etc etc just. Don’t be a dick. That’d be A+.
- You have to be comfortable giving me your address! If you don’t think your parents would be comfortable with you giving out your address, DON’T DO IT. If you happen to have entered on a whim, not expecting to win, and then I get to you and you can’t give me your address, it’s kinda a huge inconvenience. If you have a friend who’s willing to take it for you, that’s fine too.
- I can’t believe I have to specify this, but you don’t have to give me your address to enter. I’ve had someone send me their address before the giveaway was over before, PLEASE don’t do this.
- If you want to get things from multiple places, that’s fine! As long as the shipping doesn’t add up too much.
- If you don’t want to spend the entire prize money that’s cool too i mean ye less spending for me i guess
- This giveaway will end on the… uh. 24th November. Let’s make it the day I finish school. I know it’s. Sort of a while away? But yeah. 24th November, at 5pm, Eastern Australia time (GMT+10???)
So yeah! If you want something from another fandom that’s cool, I just figured I’d list a couple of homestuck ones given my url and all. You want a wig? You got it! a fancy-ass snk cloak? Sure thing buddy! Some kinda pokemon necklace you saw on etsy? hey, as long as I don’t have to pay $50 shipping! If you have any questions to ask me, shoot! My inbox is always open (even if it stuffs up sometimes, so I’m sorry if there’s a bit of a delay!)
Hey, if you accidentally call a guy “daddy” in conversation, just save yourself by adding “-o” to the end and slick your hair back like a 1950’s greaser. And throw on your sick-ass leather jacket
Your thirst is hidden and now you’re the coolest dude in school
tHIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN A MAGICAL GIRL TRANSFORMS FROM THE VILLAINS POINT OF VIEW AND I AM SHITTING MYSEL F
no wonder they never do anything to stop them transforming. They probably just stand there like:
im up an hour earlier than i needed to be, im getting a super gross cold i can feel it coming, and theres no chance i could stay home since i have an ast trial. the worst one. the essay one. eeeeghghgh
wanna be sleep
how DARE u get tattoos and piercings and make decisions about what to do to YOUR own body just who the heck do u think u are
come on and slam
can someone please photoshop dave’s face between my fingers?
fixed it, im a professional
you always gotta keep your opponent on their toes. unless your opponent is a ballerina, that is where they are most powerful